PC Turns on, but no display

Oct 20, 2018
So I was watching some videos online, and my PC suddenly froze, made a buzzing sound that was coming from the video. Then it just restarted. It happened like 2 more times and I was tired of it so I shut it down. The next day I came back to it, tried to turn it on, it did its thing, GPU and CPU fans started spinning, but no display and my keyboard was not lighting up. I thought it was the ram, and since I just got a new ram stick, I removed the old one, but nothing happened. This has happened before but it fixes it on it's own, but it's been 3 days now. Also, I just got a new Windows.

SPECS:

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 845
GPU: AMD Radeon R7 360 Mini
8gb ram (Kingston, 2x4gb 1600mhz sticks)
ChiefTec PP5-5005 PSU (500W)
MotherBoard F2A68HM-S1 (P0)

Any help and info is appreciated.

shalehha

Commendable
Aug 17, 2018
I have experience for your problem. Atm i bring my pc to service place and then without checking it the service officer say that the chipset in my mobo is already weaken then i bring my pc to another officer for service. At the second officer i checked all component in my pc, the result is nothing. So its must be the weaken chipset in my mobo cause the mobo is very old :'( but at the last i try to add on gpu in the socket pcei 2.0 in my mobo and finally it show something in screen :))))