PC Turns On Then Randomly Shuts off and tries again. No Display Output!

Aug 12, 2018
So Let me just get this out of the way first. The PSU is not an issue. It has worked perfectly before this and I tested it with a jumper and it worked beautify plus I have tried all of the different things relating to a PSU issue.
When I boot up the pc everything runs then randomly it shuts off and tried again. The first time it stays on for a longer time. Then the second time it only stays on for about 3 seconds, then it just gets random. Even running everything or the bare minimums gets me the same thing! I can't get a display output on the mobo or the graphics card at all either. Please Help!

Specs:
Core i7-7700k
GTX 1070ti
EVGA 1600w T2 PSU
125gb Kingston SSD
Biostar Motherboard

I have even tried taking out the On/Off switch after clicking but that has seemed to do nothing. I still will have the same issue!

Aug 12, 2018

The Weird thing is I just sent the board in for RMA and got a whole new one, So it should not be broken! Never even used!

Aug 12, 2018

I did test every everything but the motherboard. It was $70 so I guess I got what I paid for. Thanks! I am about to add 2 more 1070ti's in SLI. I am thinking about an i9 as well. Thanks for your help, guess I am getting another mobo, again...