Question PC very slow all of a sudden (and many other issues)

Jun 10, 2019
I turned ON my PC today, as I usually do, and I noticed that it was very slow starting up, usually takes about 1 min and now took like 10 min. When it got to the desktop everything that opens automatically (steam, discord etc) was taking too long to load. Then I noticed weird stuff hapenning, for example my discord wasnt loading at all, a OneDrive error popped up three times (Onedrive - application error), Initially I couldnt start the task manager, but after a few tries I could, Everytime I browse anything on google it failed (some error that I dont remember). I tried to do a Windows Startup repair, it failed, tried to go into Safe Mode, deleted temp files and download a free scanner, but when pressed "download" nothing hapenned, I even tried to reset the PC fully, but guess what it failed to reset. I dont know what to do anymore, Anything you need to know to help me solve my issue I will respond. Also, I wrote this on my PS4 , because of these issues.

Jun 10, 2019
Im trying to turn my pc on and it simply wont start, Its stuck on a blue screen with a loading circle , so I cant really see my exacts Pc specs

Colif

Win 11 Master
need to make the installer USB so we can get past that blue screen

follow this up to step 6 so that it boots off the installer USB - https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c04346420

now once it boots off the USB,
see if startup repair helps:
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose startup repair - this will scan PC and maybe fix this - will ask for logon info

try running chkdsk on the hdd
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type chkdsk c: /f /r and press enter

it might show 2 paragraphs, agree to running at startup and restart. It should run before windows does, you may have to hit space bar to get it to run.

Jun 10, 2019
First of all, thank you for helping me with this issue. Now the important part, Ive been trying to get the PC past that loading screen, and I got it, It seems kinda random, sometimes it does load and sometimes it doesnt, but everything is so slow to the point that I cant even use it anymore.

Replying to your tips, What does that win 10 installer USB does exactly? Is it like a Reset on my PC?