PC won't boot past BIOS splash screen after putting in graphics card

Olliejay

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
I bought a totally new EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti card and I put it in to the PCIe x16 slot and all I get is the splash screen, with 3 delayed beeps from the motherboard. Upon the third beep, it goes to a black screen with a blinking underscore in the upper left. I can't access the BIOS or any startup menu from this, it doesn't allow any input in this process at all. I have:
Windows 10,
Intel Pentium CPU G630 2.70GHz,
Fully updated BIOS,
Corsair CX 450M (450W),
H-Cupertino2-H61-uA TX (Cupertino2) motherboard.
It may just be the motherboard, because the card is new, displays and I have tried another GeForce GT card that had the exact same thing happen, so I don't think it's the graphics card.

Solution
First of all you should check what the 3 beep code on you Mobo manual. But you can try to remove your memory sticks and try them one by one to check if they are the problem. If that doesn't work, clear your CMOS. (Remove the mobo battery, wait 30secs and put it back in).
First of all you should check what the 3 beep code on you Mobo manual. But you can try to remove your memory sticks and try them one by one to check if they are the problem. If that doesn't work, clear your CMOS. (Remove the mobo battery, wait 30secs and put it back in).

Solution