Processor: i5-750
Motherboard: Asrock H55icafe
RAM: Team Group Inc 2x4GB DDR3
GPU: Sapphire R7260x OC 2GB GDDR5
SSD: Kingston 120GB
HDD: Western Digital 250GB laptop HDD
PSU: Cheap "True Rated" Korean 500W PSU
Monitor: Asus VH232s 23" LCD Monitor

So I was unable to use my PC for about 6 months due to my work as a fisherman. When I returned, It was not booting at all and my monitor only shows "NO SIGNAL on both GPU and IGPU. So i thought that the issue was my monitor since it was pretty old. I bought a brand-new cheap NVISION 23" IPS monitor. But the problem still exist. I even tried using the new monitor to my friends laptop and it works great. I begun investigating on my PC since obviously the new monitor works fine. I noticed that CPU fan spins normally, no beep on BIOS Speaker but DR. Debug LED is not lit. I tried removing the GPU, using only one RAM stick,switching RAM slots, removing SSD and other storage, Checking PSU cables. I even bought a new CMOS battery but still no luck. I even followed this guide. I decided to try my luck by buying a better PSU than what I currently have. So i got a brand-new Thermaltake SMART RGB 500W. Still no luck. Luckily I remembered that I have an old CPU and motherboard (A6-5400k and A668HM-E33) that I can try my PC parts. Using my GPU,RAM and new PSU to my old PC got me nowhere, it still doesn't boot. So I went on Youtube and watched a ton of videos regarding the same issue that I have. Almost everyone suggested a RAM replacement. Down to my last penny I bought a brand-new 1x8GB Fury HyperX DDR3. But still no luck at all. Even tried booting with bare minimum, No GPU, Using just VGA to my motherboard, 1 RAM stick, No drives but still it doesn't work. I am kind of lost and broke to identify the problem. Can someone help me I just want to play Skyrim. Also I cant afford a newer CPU+motherboard and Its impossible to find a motherboard for my CPU, i tried.

DNatilo

Honorable
Sep 1, 2016
Yes, I believe so after buying other parts that I initially suspected faulty. But what confusing is that this A6-5400k was a working system before. But now its not working

TRENDING THREADS