PC3200

Hello,
I wonder if DDR is like SDRAM ie i can put DDR400 and it will run for
motherboard that accept DDR333 max.
Thanks

Bitstring <36ehfrF4v969uU1@individual.net>, from the wonderful person
David Nguyen <pppswing@yahoo.fr> said
>Hello,
>I wonder if DDR is like SDRAM ie i can put DDR400 and it will run for
>motherboard that accept DDR333 max.

Normally yes, but read the 'PC3200 memory weirdness' thread (in general
it is a good idea to read before writing!)

--
GSV Three Minds in a Can

> Normally yes, but read the 'PC3200 memory weirdness' thread (in general
> it is a good idea to read before writing!)

Sorry, I thought that it wasn't the same case. In weirdness case, he put
slower memory which is OK most of the time and I want to put faster ones.