Pentium G4560 Good for Gaming while Recording and/or Streaming

Dapcmaster

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
I am looking at the Pentium G4560 for a new gaming bulid. With this bulid I am looking at playing FPS games and Minecraft/Roblox and brouser games while recording/streaming them.Looking to see if its possible to play these games getting NO lag spikes at max settings while recording these games at 1080p/1440p/4K at 60fps.

Solution
simple answer, NO. As Kanewolf has pointed out, that CPU is just too weak to do all the the things you are looking to do. Even a decent 4 core CPU will have a little trouble with streaming, and playing at the res' you've mentioned. You would need a Ryzen5/7 or an I7 4c/8t cpu like a 7700/k.
simple answer, NO. As Kanewolf has pointed out, that CPU is just too weak to do all the the things you are looking to do. Even a decent 4 core CPU will have a little trouble with streaming, and playing at the res' you've mentioned. You would need a Ryzen5/7 or an I7 4c/8t cpu like a 7700/k.

Solution

A Ryzen 1800 would allow you to do all of those things. As would a Ryzen 1600/x. Save a few quid and add it to another piece of hardware that might be nicer.

TRENDING THREADS