[SOLVED] Phanteks P500a

Jul 20, 2021
Sir,

I have one question about Phanteks P500a cases. What is the rpm and cfm of the front three intake 140mm fans in Phanteks P500a? I am using Deepcool Matrexx 55 Mesh 4F, the front three 120mm fans have about 1500rpm and 56. cfm. I am not that impressed with the intake fans performance. Please, anyone.....

Solution
Dear Sir,
I love ARGB case fan. But could not find a good argb fan. Most of them have about 1800rpm and 64cfm. The closest argb fan with good performance is Corsair LL120mm fans. I think 64cfm is not enough for cooling. Or am I wrong to judge that 64cfm fans is not enough for cooling cpu components? Yes, you are right, its not a good idea to replace the entire case just because of the intake fan. As I have mentioned above, I could not find argb fan with high performance. Most high performance fans do not have argb.

https://www.newegg.com/phanteks-ph-f140sk-drgb-pwm-3p-case-fan/p/N82E16835709161
Jul 20, 2021
The 140mm fans are listed as 500-1500 with a 150 rpm tolerance and 84.5 CFM.

Do you like the case otherwise? It's a little odd to replace an entire case because you don't like the intake fans when you can just get intake fans.
No sir, I mean I don't like my case Deepcool Matrexx 55 Mesh 4f front fans. I Just want to know the performance of the Phanteks P500a fans. When I check out at Phanteks web site, nothing is mentioned about the fan details. It only tells it's 140mm fan. Its hard to find a good ARGB aftermarket fan. Now I am able to know that Phanteks P500a pre-installed fans would perform very well from your answer. Thank you.

Jul 20, 2021
The 140mm fans are listed as 500-1500 with a 150 rpm tolerance and 84.5 CFM.

Do you like the case otherwise? It's a little odd to replace an entire case because you don't like the intake fans when you can just get intake fans.
Dear Sir,
I love ARGB case fan. But could not find a good argb fan. Most of them have about 1800rpm and 64cfm. The closest argb fan with good performance is Corsair LL120mm fans. I think 64cfm is not enough for cooling. Or am I wrong to judge that 64cfm fans is not enough for cooling cpu components? Yes, you are right, its not a good idea to replace the entire case just because of the intake fan. As I have mentioned above, I could not find argb fan with high performance. Most high performance fans do not have argb.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Dear Sir,

https://www.newegg.com/phanteks-ph-f140sk-drgb-pwm-3p-case-fan/p/N82E16835709161

Solution