Pic of back of Dig Dug cabaret?

Anyone out there have a dedicated Dig Dug cabaret that
still has the various stickers on the back. I'm
restoring mine and just need to see where the various
stickers were placed originally.

Scott C.

Weren't most of Atari's decals supplied with the manual to be applied by the
operator? I know i've come across unused Atari silver foil decals in
manuals over the years.. Would be hard to pinpouint which decal goes where
in that case - I see Temepst's all the time with the silver foil decal in
different locations including the front of the cabinet!

--
-Steve P.

"Scott Caldwell" <lscottcaldwell@excite.com> wrote in message
> Anyone out there have a dedicated Dig Dug cabaret that
> still has the various stickers on the back. I'm
> restoring mine and just need to see where the various
> stickers were placed originally.
>
> Scott C.

I thought those were factory done, not operator done.
Hmmm...

Scott C.