Picture from Case Maker Claims to Show iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the unwanted bastard of an LG phone with a SGS3.
If this is a real, non-doctored photo, it seems they're trending towards rounded corners more and more.
Soon, they'll start suing other manufacturers that make phones with round corners.
And, despite all this, still looks like a brick....

nafoni

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Will it be even thinner?

Honestly, I would like Apple to ditch this thing about constantly making their products smaller/thinner.
Battery life > size

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
i don't care what it looks like...personally i love that the hardware and software are developed in-house...also like the idea of now having to wait forever to get software updates....can't wait to get rid of my Android POS

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]oneblackened[/nom]I'd much rather a SGS3.[/citation]
lol...why would anyone want a POS android junk...can't wait to get rid of my HTC...i wished apple would have offered 4g capabilities sooner...oh well

redeemer

Distinguished
May 30, 2004
So the new iphone doesnt look good or has the same design elements no improvement, so youre going to get the ugliest phone of 2012 the samsung galaxy 3??? thats absurd

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
WoW I am really glad I clicked on the link to this story. I had thought it was a total waste of my time, but i clicked on it anyway. And now... well i'm just smarter.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
Honestly when I hear people argue about Android or iPhone its the same as me hearing two people argue over Honda or Toyota. Really the differences are small and people just have to relax.

People have preferences over one product over another. That's why when you walk down the street a lot of people aren't wearing the same shirts or pants as you, people have different tastes and for different reasons.

I've seen people with multiple degrees who are really technically sophisticated have iPhones and I have seen people who know very little about technology have Android products. These are consumer products made for millions of different people.

What you like I may like but for completely different reasons or I may dislike it for reasons you may not even consider. Give it a rest after 4 years people, they're just phones.

oneblackened

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]redeemer[/nom]So the new iphone doesnt look good or has the same design elements no improvement, so youre going to get the ugliest phone of 2012 the samsung galaxy 3??? thats absurd[/citation]
I give zero craps about how a phone looks, just as long as it works and is well specced. Besides, it looks nice, to me.

G

I was thinking about getting one until I saw the picture. How is that a new model? Looks so similar.

AxelTDH

Honorable
Jul 27, 2012
So it is going to have a new smaller connector. I hope they make a way to connect it to a 30 pin dock or release a new dock quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.