Pin prices very soft

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pt

What is the deal with Gary's posts? Is he deleting them or is someone
else hacking his account somehow? Care to respond Gary?

John

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Removing your original post so quickly..... You are an idiot and a
coward.

I hate them fancy lads.......

gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
> Let it go ...
>
> The hate is no longer needed
>
> I used to get a kick out of you guys getting all hot and bothered for
> me and my stupid opinions
>
> BUT
>
> it has gotten BORING ...
>
> ok ...
>
> give it a rest, no one cares anymore
>
> it is like a sitcom that has been re-run for the 50th time
>
> gary

pt

Funny, I guess I never noticed the 'remove' option in google. That
doesn't stop someone from copy, paste and reposting the text out of
their newsreader each time this happens.

John

>That doesn't stop someone from copy, paste and reposting the text out of
>their newsreader each time this happens.

It also doesn't get removed from some of the other servers that archive
these posts. Many use google for going back to old posts, so they won't
see what he has removed. There will be just a bunch of people
responding to nobody.

It's the RGP members with a long memory that he will have a problem
with.

Kirb

> There will be just a bunch of people responding to nobody.

Yeah...on Google it looks like I started this whole mess. Ugh

(Note to self: Dont be reply #1 on a Gary post.)

Barry - NY

pt

>It also doesn't get removed from some of the other servers that archive
>these posts. Many use google for going back to old posts, so they won't
>see what he has removed. There will be just a bunch of people
>responding to nobody.

I had to use Agent to see the initial post in this thread. I was not
surprised by the trolling nature of his post. My newserver
(nethosting) has all of the posts back to April 4. There was more than
one deleted post in this thread.

John

Hey, maybe you could take those old posts from "Agent" and print them
out and then offer them up on Ebay for sale

If you are that interested in the stupid stuff I have to say about
these stupid games, then there must be others like you as well

You guys are OBSESSED with me

very odd ...

Gary

>Hey, maybe you could take those old posts from "Agent" and print them
>out and then offer them up on Ebay for sale

So, you are removing your posts, big news. Ever figure out who "stole"
your password?

>If you are that interested in the stupid stuff I have to say about
>these stupid games, then there must be others like you as well

OK dickfor, you started a thread trolling for whatever gets your rocks
off. You helped the thread along and then removed the posts which
totally screws up anyone who is now reading the threads through google.
It's confusing to the newbie and even people like PT who have been
around awhile.

Congrats, you figured out a whole new stupid way to screw with RGP. You
are not a collector, you area coward.

>You guys are OBSESSED with me

You, again, turn this away from the fact that you are an idiot. Keep on
topic, beavis.

Kirb

If you don't like me, just ignore me

I rarely if ever bring you up first, at least now ...

gary

>If you don't like me, just ignore me

Save yourself a few steps- don't post at all.

Think about it-
click, type, send, find, remove.

That is a whole 5 minutes out of your life if you just stopped posting.
You would have a ton more time on your hands and the RGP world would be
have one less troll.

win, win

Kirb

pt

I was more interested in why there were missing posts. After using
Agent for the usenet for 10 years now this is the first time I'd ever
seen this. Using Google for the usenet is relatively new to me. I use
Google now since I can access it through the proxy server at work or
whatever machine I am on.

>OBSESSED
Boredom is a better description than obsession. Koz and Kirb crack me
up. That's the only reason I read these threads. Observing them treat
you like a pinata helps the day go by faster.

So why do you delete your posts? Are Koz and Kirb starting to get
through? Developing a social conscience finally?

John

>After using Agent for the usenet for 10 years now this is the first time I'd ever
>seen this.

Wow, the guy doesn't even leave the posts up for an hour! Why even
post?

I mean, why even bother to debate a topic with someone and then just
remove the post 5 minutes after you posted it? It's like he has two
voices in his head and they are fighting over control of his motor
skills.

Kirb

I do it to screw with you ...

and damn does it ever work

just ignore me and I will ignore you

gary

Pin,

Why don't you stop focusing on me and start looking for a way to
improve your EBAY score?

gary

>I do it to screw with you ...

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

In the morning you are still...well...you.

I can see how that is hard to live with.

Kirb

On 5 Jul 2005 07:51:49 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

>Hey, maybe you could take those old posts from "Agent" and print them
>out and then offer them up on Ebay for sale

nah, i'll just copy and paste everything you say so when another of
your multiple personalites kicks in erasing what "psycho gary" says
everyone can see what the thread was about.

>If you are that interested in the stupid stuff I have to say about
>these stupid games, then there must be others like you as well

we are more interested in you multiple personalities. you are one of a
couple wierdos here on the group and we have fun prodding you to see
which of your pesonalities comes out to dance for up.

>You guys are OBSESSED with me
>
>very odd ...
>
>Gary

since i don't know WHICH gary this is, al i can say is try to get some
help, you are really looking like a pathetic child here on rgp.

keep dancing ronald.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

On 5 Jul 2005 08:08:29 -0700, "PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I was more interested in why there were missing posts. After using
>Agent for the usenet for 10 years now this is the first time I'd ever
>seen this. Using Google for the usenet is relatively new to me. I use
>Google now since I can access it through the proxy server at work or
>whatever machine I am on.
>
>>OBSESSED
>Boredom is a better description than obsession. Koz and Kirb crack me
>up. That's the only reason I read these threads. Observing them treat
>you like a pinata helps the day go by faster.
>
>So why do you delete your posts? Are Koz and Kirb starting to get
>through? Developing a social conscience finally?
>
>John

waiting for garys crack-pot reply as he looks up "social conscience"
:p)

On 5 Jul 2005 08:16:08 -0700, "kirb" <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>After using Agent for the usenet for 10 years now this is the first time I'd ever
>>seen this.
>
>Wow, the guy doesn't even leave the posts up for an hour! Why even
>post?
>
>I mean, why even bother to debate a topic with someone and then just
>remove the post 5 minutes after you posted it? It's like he has two
>voices in his head and they are fighting over control of his motor
>skills.
>
>Kirb

only two!? ;-)

more like a whole childhood of emotions coming out and venting. it's
funny, because someone told me he seemed normal in person, but they
could see how he could become an ass on the newsgroup. i think it is
the whole trying to convince himself that he runs this world and what
he says is law. he gets very nervous when people disagree with him and
changes his mind because he sees what he said is wrong. hence the
deleting of his own posts asap.

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THIS GUYS DAILY ROUTINE. A CIRCLE OF INSANITY.

he is hurting inside, bad. who knows what trama this clown endured as
a child that made him this way. i'll guess his father was ashamed of
him and wrote him off early in life.

On 5 Jul 2005 08:22:50 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

>I do it to screw with you ...
>
>and damn does it ever work
>
>just ignore me and I will ignore you
>
>gary

nah, you do it because you are wrong. the less seen "sensable gary" is
gaining on "clown gary" and is only an hour or so behind. your
condition is getting worse and your personalities are coming in and
out quicker now. due to high stress and childhood trauma, your
switching personalities quicker than you realize. GET MEDICATION
QUICK!

On 5 Jul 2005 08:29:23 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

>Pin,
>
>Why don't you stop focusing on me and start looking for a way to
>improve your EBAY score?
>
>gary

my e-bay score is great, now that clowns like you don't know my i.d.
:p)

still havn't found it yet huh? keep trying, maybe you will someday ;-)

get help, you need it.

but in the meantime...

DANCE CLOWN! (WHIP!) :p)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)