Question Pinch-to-zoom doesn't work on my laptop anymore. How do I get it to work again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbryan94

Honorable
Dec 11, 2014
For about two weeks now, the pinch-to-zoom on my laptop hasn't been working. My laptop runs on Windows 10, and the model is an Asus X451CA. On my replies to questions like this, I've seen people telling people to go to Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad > Additional Mouse Settings > Device Settings, etc.

However, on my laptop, the Mouse and the Touchpad settings are separate - not together. Also, neither of them have Device Settings when I click on Additional Settings. What do I do?

dbryan94

Honorable
Dec 11, 2014
stick with 1 thread
For about two weeks now, the pinch-to-zoom on my laptop hasn't been working. My laptop runs on Windows 10, and the model is an Asus X451CA. On my replies to questions like this, I've seen people telling people to go to Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad > Additional Mouse Settings > Device Settings, etc.

However, on my laptop, the Mouse and the Touchpad settings are separate - not together. Also, neither of them have Device Settings when I click on Additional Settings. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.