ahmed_hashad

Commendable
May 12, 2018
I am from egypt and the only monitors available with 240hz are:

benq xl2740, 27 inch
msi optix mag251rx
asus rog swift pg258q
gigabyte aorus kd25f
link to display specifications: https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/a1f115079b

All of these monitors are 1080p 240hz, initially I wanted to go with the benq monitor because of the display scalar. but the problem is that the input delay and ghosting of this monitor isnt that good due to it being from 2017.

What I am having problem with is whether I should go with:
1- (benq) display scalar and tn panel
2- (msi) ips panel (better colours) with close response time to the aorus.
3- (aorus) best response time
4- (asus) dont know its pro but I know its quite popular in the esports scene

My priority is competitive gaming.
Thanks in advance for any help you offer ☺️☺️☺️

Solution
What are your PC specs?
also, if i may ask, why really 240hz? Internet in Egypt is absolute horshit (sba7 el 5eer) and you most definitely will be bottled by high ping rather than the refresh rate of the monitor.

You can also check for reviews on this site www.rtings.com which they offer MUCH much better detailed review for the monitors instead of just the (1ms) number the manufacturer slap on the box (It's always just an average and NEVER really 1ms)

youssif9494

Reputable
Apr 13, 2019
What are your PC specs?
also, if i may ask, why really 240hz? Internet in Egypt is absolute horshit (sba7 el 5eer) and you most definitely will be bottled by high ping rather than the refresh rate of the monitor.

You can also check for reviews on this site www.rtings.com which they offer MUCH much better detailed review for the monitors instead of just the (1ms) number the manufacturer slap on the box (It's always just an average and NEVER really 1ms)

Solution