[SOLVED] Please help me, my pc if i see videos or play games freez up

Feb 25, 2019
HI every one.

I have tried EVERYTHING but nothing.

When im playing it freeze with a noise and if turn down and turn on again the screen is solid green...

Idk what to do... please help me.

My sys:

MB: Gigabyte GA 990 FX UD3 R5
CPU: FX9590 8CORES
RAM: 12 GB
PSU: ROSEWILL HIVE 1000S 80+ BRONCE
VIDEO CARD: XFX RX580 8GB

Solution
Given you're talking about the notoriously power hungry 9590, I wouldn't be surprised if the VRMs on that board are starting to fail.

The green output would suggest the GPU though.

Personally, I'd downclock/undervolt the CPU to something like 3.5GHz for testing purposes. See if the issue persists at that point.
Feb 25, 2019
HI every one.

I have tried EVERYTHING but nothing.

When im playing it freeze with a noise and if turn down and turn on again the screen is solid green...

Idk what to do... please help me.

My sys:

MB: Gigabyte GA 990 FX UD3 R5
CPU: FX9590 8CORES
RAM: 12 GB
PSU: ROSEWILL HIVE 1000S 80+ BRONCE
VIDEO CARD: XFX RX580 8GB

Are you aware how much efforts "EVERYTHING but nothing" actually takes. If that is actually true by words, then you'll also already have done the one thing that also reveal the failure and fixed that.

In other words - by "doing everything", that must include fixing the problem.

btw. the gpu seems to be a good start to look for defect.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Given you're talking about the notoriously power hungry 9590, I wouldn't be surprised if the VRMs on that board are starting to fail.

Personally, I'd downclock/undervolt the CPU to something like 3.5GHz for testing purposes. See if the issue persists at that point.

Solution
Feb 25, 2019
Are you aware how much efforts "EVERYTHING but nothing" actually takes. If that is actually true by words, then you'll also already have done the one thing that also reveal the failure and fixed that.

In other words - by "doing everything", that must include fixing the problem.

btw. the gpu seems to be a good start to look for defect.
Obviusly i have not fix it...

Ok. Ill try that.

Feb 25, 2019

Hi again.

I FIXED IT!!!

I just follow this video and it works.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ArJaSRTu_o

Thank u!

Latest posts