please help me

Albert3232

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015
i bought gigabyte GA H81M H
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128693&cm_re=GIGABYTE_GA-H81M-_-13-128-693-_-Product

but it only have 2 fan, one for the CPU and another for system fan,, my case have one fan in the front and another at the back,, so im missin one fan,, and on top of that it doesnt seem to fit the case fan
http://imgur.com/5Y2GeTT
another problem is the front panel,, i bought the motherboard because it was cheap and it had a from panel that need and it doesnt fit the case F panel neither
http://imgur.com/hU3Vb9d

im really sad because i had to save money for a long time to buy all of this

I am not able to view your images at work. One or both of the case fans may plug directly into your PSU. They'll run at full speed, but are most likely low-speed fans that shouldn't get too loud.
The case front panel should have a single audio header, and also a set of 2-pin plugs. The audio header goes into a specific block of pins, keyed to fit only one way (to the left of the SYS_FAN pins). The 2-pin plugs must be arranged individually to fit the pins corresponding to their function on the F_PANEL header. The motherboard manual should have a diagram of them, and it is also in tiny type at the edge of the board.

Albert3232

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015

the two fans that came with the case only have three holes and on the motherboard theres only one system fan which i need two since the a fan on the front and another one on the back also i cant even connect the one fan because the system fan that is on the MOBO has 4 stick not 3.
also in the motherboard i can read that it says F Panel i suppose that means front panel, theres no way that the headers that came with the case fit the MOBO no matter how i put it,, is also bigger than the headers

Entomber

Admirable
you can plug a 3-pin plug into a 4-pin socket, just line up the little plastic guide. The 4th pin is for PWM fan control, so your 3-pin fans will not dynamically alter their speed unless you set it up specially through BIOS or SpeedFan.

Albert3232

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015

oh i see,, so that leads me to the other question,, if i only have the cpu fan and 1 system fan,,, how am i going to connect the front one? i only see one system fan here

Albert3232

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015

can you find me an adapter in newegg that i can put my other fan,, and also an adapter that my usb headers can fit?

Albert3232

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015

where am i suppose to plug that i dont see a 9pin header cable..
Edit : oh i see at the usb connectors
can you find me an adapter for my fan? that have 3pin connector?

Albert3232

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015

thanks man,, can you find me an adapter for the fan tha can connect to a 3pin connector?

Albert3232

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015

OMG thank you so much man i appreciate the help believe me... but what about the fan is there an adapter i can use for my front 3pin fan? because im still missing one fan to connect my MOBO only has one system fan
EDit: i cant seem to find an adapter for a 3pin is alway a 2 pin,, will a 2 pin adapter work for a 3 socket connection?