PLEASE HELP NIC SHUTTING DOWN

wdjinn

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
Hello, I have a foxconn a79s mobo with phenom
8450 triple core processor and 4870 x2 video card. I installed a new 550 wat power supplies to handle the video card...things worked great for a few days..then suddenly during load *star wars* the NIC decides to quit work...but will usually reset with a reboot or if i try to change to other nic *dual in a79* it will work for again 10-15 mins..then as well shut down...the internet at that point tells me NO ETHERNET cable is plugged in..there is NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS. however...after purchasing a dlink nic...It does the SAME thing..10-15 mins into a game..*under load* the nic stops work...EVEN if i HAVE all 3 plugged into the router...Even if i disable the internal and only use the pci card...I have tried reseating everything (ram, video, cpu, power supplies)

wdjinn

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
i have run every virus scan there is...safe mode...heuristic...still nothing
i get about 10 mins or so out of internet then it suddenly says "no ethernet cable is connected"

wdjinn

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
OK so after doin some more exploration...i found a post suggesting a Ram pull/ reseat...i did as the post suggested and low and behold 12 hours so far no disconnects...
thanks guys for leaving older posts up and to anyone having a similar issue...try it...