[SOLVED] Please help -- why is my keyboard typing randomly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
Please help why is my keyboard typing randomly? is it possible some keyboard may not support Windows 10 but support Windows 7?

My keyboard which comes with a mouse (quantum 8810) is typing randomly when I move or adjust it but works perfectly when left placid or unmoved and if I hold it's wire ,tightly folding it, it stops working. It was under warranty period so i got it replaced but this didn't helped and problem remain the same,a Dell keyboard worked fine with my desktop and my quantum keyboard works with all laptop without any problem.

Sometimes my mouse do the same by right clicking by itself. I got my power supply checked (still it seems faulty to me ) motherboard and hard drive are all new.

The description of the keyboard (last line of shared link) says that it is not compatible with Windows 10. Is this possible but the keyboard was working fine with a windows 10 laptop. Can any body tell me what's at fault??
https://www.quantumhitech.com/product/qhm8810-keyboard-mouse-combo

Solution
Keyboard is a keyboard, while some special ones with special functions needing drivers may need a specific OS, just a basic keyboard should work with all computers. Very odd that it works everywhere except your system but I would not worry much about it, there are a hundred other keyboards and mice you can use aside from this one. I'd just get another brand.
Keyboard is a keyboard, while some special ones with special functions needing drivers may need a specific OS, just a basic keyboard should work with all computers. Very odd that it works everywhere except your system but I would not worry much about it, there are a hundred other keyboards and mice you can use aside from this one. I'd just get another brand.

Reactions: depkkk
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.