[SOLVED] Please, I need help and your advice!

Mar 21, 2020
Hi,

This is my first time posting on a forum like this, if I made a mistake somewhere I'm sorry.

I'm really desperate and tired after months of trying to solve my problem with PC. Problem is with games "Apex Legends" which is crashing without error constantly and "Call of Duty: Warzone" crashing with "Dev error 5624". I really tried everything possible thing, list is so long that I have no energy to write it all down. After googling and trying to find a solution I came across a problem with XMP setting in BIOS. Few people said that they disabled XMP and their game is working fine now .
- source: View: https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/fcbdq0/dev_error_5624_solved_and_a_bonus_tip/

With RAMs that I have in my system atm I can't find XMP option to disable it, but with my older, other RAMs there is option to go either "Auto" or "XMP Profile 1" and in both cases game is crashing and not working.
Both of those RAM have XMP available, just like my motherboard (as I could find on asrock site "- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 ").
I tried to lower RAM MHz, switching different times, restoring BIOS defaults..

I'm so stressed and sad in the same time because all of my friends are playing Warzone now since this virus started to go around.
Since I just moved in new city I don't have much friends with PC here and I can't test what is causing the problem, I came here with :fingerscrossed: that someone will maybe know what part do I need to upgrade/change or what could I possibly do.

I'm ready to buy some new parts but I'm not sure which ones. I was thinking to try with motherboard because this seems to have some problems, not sure :(

My specs:

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB OC

Operating System
Windows 10

RAM
2x G.Skill Aegis 8GB 3200MHz CL16 F4-3200C16S-8GIS (this "new" RAM I currently have)
2x CRUCIAL 4GB Ballistix Sport DDR4 2400MHz CL16 BLS4G4D240FSB (my old RAM that I tried again)
1x Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX Savage Black, HX421C13SB/8 (I borrowed from friend, no luck)

Motherboard
Asrock B360 Pro4

BIOS Version
P4.30

Thank you in advance!! (and sry if there are some typos, not so easy to type in English :D )

Last edited: