Question Pluralinput. Gaming and OS's q's

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Hi all

I tested out Pluralinput software on windows 10 64bit. I have tested these game's; OSRS, RS3, D2, GW1, POE. I will be testing Borderlands, Crisis and Xcom 2 as soon as I download/install them.

On all listed game but OSR the mouse floats around very inconsistent. It is almost impossible to control.
OSRS; the mouse moves around but the position on the game is inaccurate and it fazes in and out ea. 50 time's per a sec.
GW1; it kinda works but only wen I let the mouse stop moving I can get character to move to target.
d2; works other than the mouse does the floating around thing.
RS3; Does not work at all. And the mouse does the floating around thing.
POE; Does not work at all. And the mouse does the floating around thing.

Any one have any pointer's on how to get any of these games to work on any of these OS's; Linux, mac or windows 32 or 64bit !? Or any info on this subject.

I'm a research nut so all is welcome.

I mainly need Pluralinput to work on POE.
Most all my game's(listed above) run perfectly fine on VM's(vmWear player). All but POE. Soo.. I need Pluralinput to work with POE.
The software Aster multiseat does not do what I need.

Last edited by a moderator:

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Some owners do say I cant have 2 acct's characters moving at same time on same pc. This is due to preventing loop holes in the user agreement. No bot's basically.

And in my opinion.. No its not cheating. I'm trying to use this method to cause anxiety for test faze 1 for a project i'm working on.

I need to manipulate window's size and placement for testing on hand eye coordination('s). So a second pc and/or monitor or unRAID(vm) will not work.
I do not believe I can set up a gpu passthrough with using only one monitor. !?
Pretty much all other options will not work for me. So I have to try and get something like Pluralinput to work.

I just saw that dicolab.com allows the same options that I need. I will test it out later. About 7 mounths ago I tested it and it did not work with my currant settings.. I will post outcome.