Question Poor performance on Zoom meetings and whatsapp calls

Omerkoksur

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
Greetings guys,

I have one Zxysel modem and AC for home. Modem and AC are xonnected to each other via lan cable. My download speed is around 30mbits /upload 8mbits and average ping of 8 to 20.

Problem is after my brother patched modem, my zoom voice meetings and whatsapp video/audio meetings became unbelievable poor quality.

Netflix and ps store downloads or normal downloads are quite allright but communication applications are terrible.

Do you have any idea what could make it better?

Thanks in advance

kanewolf

Titan
Greetings guys,

I have one Zxysel modem and AC for home. Modem and AC are xonnected to each other via lan cable. My download speed is around 30mbits /upload 8mbits and average ping of 8 to 20.

Problem is after my brother patched modem, my zoom voice meetings and whatsapp video/audio meetings became unbelievable poor quality.

Netflix and ps store downloads or normal downloads are quite allright but communication applications are terrible.

Do you have any idea what could make it better?

Thanks in advance
You will have to find out what your brother did to "patch the modem" . Was it a firmware update? Or some setting change he saw in a youtube video that is supposed to "improve" gaming?