[SOLVED] Possible microsoft 365 for lower price?

BillWiTheScienceFi

Reputable
Oct 4, 2019
I am curious to know if there is a website i can get microsoft 365 for a much lower price or even free like i did when i got windows for my new pc (got for much cheaper price and still works today).
I just want to learn how to use them for potential job openings and thats it, but i don't want to throw out 100$+ just to learn about a program i wont even use at home.

Solution
I am curious to know if there is a website i can get microsoft 365 for a much lower price or even free like i did when i got windows for my new pc (got for much cheaper price and still works today).
I just want to learn how to use them for potential job openings and thats it, but i don't want to throw out 100$+ just to learn about a program i wont even use at home.
"I just want to learn how to use them for potential job openings and thats it, but i don't want to throw out 100$+ just to learn about a program i wont even use at home."

Investing $100 in learning a tool for a new job is too much?

If you are currently in school, you can probably get Office for free or cheap, from school...

USAFRet

Titan
"I just want to learn how to use them for potential job openings and thats it, but i don't want to throw out 100$+ just to learn about a program i wont even use at home."

Investing $100 in learning a tool for a new job is too much?

If you are currently in school, you can probably get Office for free or cheap, from school.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office

Or this:
One month free trial.

Solution

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
ms learn is a great place to start learning about ms products. this link is an office 365 search on the learn site.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/search/?terms=office 365&category=Learn

many times when needed, there is a virtual environment that lets you practice without having the software itself.

office 365 is a subscription based product. meaning there is no way to discount the monthly price. you can however get office 2016 and 2019 with those cheap keys (though again no one here recommends them and i agree 100% with why they are not!!). i don't use 365 so no clue what the difference is, but i beleiev it is mostly tying it into your ms domain and other cloud services. but i may be over simplifying it a lot.

365 is free to students from our local community college so if you are a student it is always worth checking that out.

TRENDING THREADS