Question Possible mobo short or malfuntioning?

Mar 5, 2019
I just got my PC back from repair for a corrupted windows. I noticed when I got it back that they reseated one of the two 8GB ram sticks I have, next to each other (One 8gb in a red slot and one in the black right next to it) when my b360 gaming plus mobo has dual channel memory slots. I had them in both red dimm 2 slots before giving them my PC for repair. After gaming I noticed a lot of stutter, so I turned off the PC and PSU and reseated the ram sticks properly. It wont boot up and flashes the dram and CPU LEDs. Dram constant, then CPU for a quick flash then repeat. I tested each slot separately with each ram stick and concluded the problem was the red slot on the far left closest to the heat sink. Any suggestions much appreciated.
Specs:
i5 9400f
Rx580 armor 8GB
2x 8GB hyperx fury 2400MHz
MSI B360 Gaming Plus
EVGA 650W GQ 80+ gold
1TB SATA Seagate Barracuda HDD

Reset your cmos. Turn your pc off but keep your psu on and plugged in. Bridge the motherboard pins labeled jbatt with a metel tip screwdriver for about 10 seconds. If this doesnt work or you cant find the pins, take the cmos battery out for 10 seconds with tha psu off and unplugged, then reinstall the battery. This should fix the issue.

Mar 5, 2019
Reset your cmos. Turn your pc off but keep your psu on and plugged in. Bridge the motherboard pins labeled jbatt with a metel tip screwdriver for about 10 seconds. If this doesnt work or you cant find the pins, take the cmos battery out for 10 seconds with tha psu off and unplugged, then reinstall the battery. This should fix the issue.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately tried both suggestions to no avail. Still turns on, wont boot though and the long Dram LED and short quick CPU LED still occur. I took one 8GB stick out and tested the only red memory slot that works and upon boot up it said windows couldn't load properly.

Mar 5, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if your motherboard is dead. 9th generation 6 core i5 on a b360 board with no VRM heat syncs is pushing it, but technically should work.
Hmmm...once I reseat the CPU and GPU and if that doesn't work, should I assume the motherboard is dead? Is there a specific 300 chipset mobo that would perform better with my setup?