Question Power LED blinks, PC doesn't boot ?

Jan 24, 2021
So, today I tried to turn PC on and it did not start. Power LED is blinking even when it's turned off, and stops only when I turn PSU off. I removed power button cable and tried to start it by shorting 2 pins and it did not help. After some time in this not working state, PSU starts to make very very silent white noise and chipset gets very hot. However, the led near sound chip on motherboard does not light up.

And also a few days ago I installed vrm heatsink so it does not heat up every time I turn python on, and it worked for a few days

Specs:
i5 10600KF
RTX 2060 (I removed it instantly and it works in my brother's pc, but mine still doesn't)
2×8 ddr4
Gigabyte B460M ds3h
Chieftec smartseries 600w 80+ gold

MOD EDIT: And I also have 1 fan connected directly to PSU through MOLEX and it does not spin either.

Jan 24, 2021
Impossible to know what, if anything, has been damaged until you replace with a good & adequate PSU & fire it up.

Just don't keep trying to get PC to work with existing PSU as that won't do PC any good.
Tried to boot with another PSU w/o gpu, just to see if fans will start. They did not. Chipset is super hot. I guess motherboard died