Price Check (Skeleton of old build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh0nk4

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
Hello!

I'm looking to sell the remaining parts from an old build of mine but I'm not sure what a fair price is for it. I built it back in 2012 and the parts have been sitting around since December in my old case. I'm just looking to sell it for a fair price to somebody locally but I'm not sure what to even ask for. Everything was in working condition when I last used it.

I would also like to know if the buyer would need to know anything regarding performance and life expectancy before it is obsolete. I built it with a friend and I am not in the loop on what would still perform alright anymore. I believe the processor is still decent for gaming and has high potential for OC (I never messed around with OC) The buyer is looking to build a second gaming PC for his child.

I tried posting an image of the parts list but it wasn't working so here is the link!

http://i.imgur.com/zkVlYkN.jpg

zkVlYkN.jpg

If anyone could let me know a ballpark fair price for each part that would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!

scuzzycard

Honorable
You'll probably get *much* more money by selling the parts individually, since people will pay a premium for old parts that are getting hard to find, but very few people would want to spend more than $100 for a system that old.

Could you post the specs?
Image isn't loading for me.
I highly doubt that it is only worth $100 @ scuzzycard, given it was built in 2012, even if it's using the near ancient FM2+ socket, as long as it is functioning and has an OS it will fetch at least $150 generally.

Sh0nk4

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012

Its parts only so there isn't an OS. Just a few parts leftover I'm looking to send off.

i5 2500k sandy bridge
ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 mobo
8 GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengeance RAM 2x4 GB sticks
Corsair GS800 800w PSU
Hyper 212 Evo
Random LG optical drive

That is really about it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.