Print Spooler missing... not stopped, missing

I have the problem of message "print spooler is not running" when trying to
add a printer. Admin Tools, Services shows no signs of Print Spooler. When
I try net start spooler, I get the message "the service name is invalid".

What gives?

What are my options?

Somehow it's been removed or deleted. You'll need to do a Repair
Installation.

www.coribright.com