PRINTED MATTER TOO LARGE

dumb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2004

Keep in mind here that I don`t know a thing about computers. This is Windows
XP using an Epson printer. When I try to print what is on my screen, it
comes out a lot bigger on the printer (this little message will take up about
a third of a sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.) I don`t know the procedure for
changing this. All help will be appreciated!
--
EVERY ROSE HAS THORNS

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Which Epson Printer model?
The driver options and settings are different between models.
What mail program are you using?
Some have optional settings that may influence the size.
What Display card is in use?
What font(s) are you using?

Are any "accessability settings" enabled?
Are you using a laptop?

"Dumb" <dumber@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Keep in mind here that I don`t know a thing about computers. This is
> Windows
> XP using an Epson printer. When I try to print what is on my screen, it
> comes out a lot bigger on the printer (this little message will take up
> about
> a third of a sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.) I don`t know the procedure for
> changing this. All help will be appreciated!
> --
> EVERY ROSE HAS THORNS

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.