Aug 10, 2022
Hi everyone

For a couple of days when I start up the following 3 messages appear

• Samsung Magician -> WMI service is disabled ¿enabled it?
  • Dipawaymode -> The service did not respond in time to the start or control request
  • AISuite3 -> The service did not respond in time to the start or control request

and the Asus AI Suite III application does not start.

Any idea what is happening?

CompuGuy71

Proper
Jul 20, 2022
Hi there, welcome to the forums!

Could you list a full system spec for us?

What are these programs you are running? Are they things you use? The simplest option is to disable them on start-up, so they don't throw an error immediately. If they are programs you don't use or need, I would uninstall them from my system.

To repair the function of the programs I would search for the programs themselves and the errors they are giving you online. Could be as simple as an update or a missing file. Uninstalling the program from the control panel could even give repair options to try and fix the install if you needed to keep these programs on your machine.

Reactions: DolkaMesu
Aug 10, 2022
Hi CompuGuy71

My specs:

SO: Windows 7 64 bits
CPU: I7 4790
RAM: 8 GB 1600 Mhz
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO
HDD: W.D Caviar Black 1TB
MB: Asus H97-Pro-Gamer
GPU: GIGABYTE GTX970 G1 Gaming

Samsung Magician is a utility for SSD, I use it to check the status of the SSD
AI Suite 3 is the asus utility for monitoring and use the asus software. I frequently use it to control computer fans

I have tried to reinstall/repair Ai Suite 3 but running the setup file does nothing. I have also tried to uninstall it and the same thing happens, it does nothing

CompuGuy71

Proper
Jul 20, 2022
Alright have you checked the developer/manufacturer website for those programs and see if they have any available updates or something like that?

Those two errors for Dipawaymode and AI Suite are all part of the ASUS system. I would make sure you're using the latest version of that AI Suite program. Though with a WIN 7 system you probably are already running. Could be an OS compatibility issue.

Reactions: DolkaMesu
Aug 10, 2022
Alright have you checked the developer/manufacturer website for those programs and see if they have any available updates or something like that?

Those two errors for Dipawaymode and AI Suite are all part of the ASUS system. I would make sure you're using the latest version of that AI Suite program. Though with a WIN 7 system you probably are already running. Could be an OS compatibility issue.

I check for Ai Suite 3 and download the last version and try to install but running the setup file does nothing. I have also tried with other versions and the neither

For Samsung Magician I just installed the latest version and when I restart the message has not come out, but it is also true that since it appeared it has not come out every time

Yes, all program are compatibility, I have been using them since 2014