[SOLVED] Problem in resetting windows 10

Oct 30, 2020
I recently tried to reset my windows 10 from settings recovery option but I got the error saying there is a problem resetting your pc no changes were made. After few minutes struggle I mananged to start its reset but after soon the message came undoing changes and again what I got was the same there was a problem resetting your pc ..I know that I can make bootable usb and repair the issue but is there any other solution apart from it as it is tough for me due to limited internet ..plss help me and thanks in advance any help would be appreciated

Solution
are you putting in the exact spacing as otherwise it won't recognise it

you can run that command in COmmand prompt or Powershell
here is the command in CMD format
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

here is the same command in Powershell format
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth

spacing is important. the bottom command works as i did it yesterday..

Colif

Win 11 Master
see if this helps
right click start button

choose powershell (admin)

type SFC /scannow and press enter

once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:

and press enter

SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

Oct 30, 2020
see if this helps
right click start button

choose powershell (admin)

type SFC /scannow and press enter

once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:

and press enter

SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC
I have tried this SFC scan but no error was found and I have never made any restore point or system recovery image

Colif

Win 11 Master
The image the 2nd command is repairing is the file windows 10 uses to do a reset. ON your PC there is a file that contains all the files windows needs to reinstall itself. So running that 2nd command checks it and confirms it is okay, I ran it myself earlier.

Oct 30, 2020
The image the 2nd command is repairing is the file windows 10 uses to do a reset. ON your PC there is a file that contains all the files windows needs to reinstall itself. So running that 2nd command checks it and confirms it is okay, I ran it myself earlier.
Can you please tell the exact command because it is saying command not recognized

Colif

Win 11 Master
are you putting in the exact spacing as otherwise it won't recognise it

you can run that command in COmmand prompt or Powershell
here is the command in CMD format
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

here is the same command in Powershell format

spacing is important. the bottom command works as i did it yesterday..

Solution