Question Problem with Automatic Sleep Mode ?

Mar 7, 2023
Hello,

I have really weird problem with Windows 11 which I installed few weeks ago. I am having problem with my PC but only when it enters sleep mode automatically. It goes into weird state where all fans are still lighting (but they're not changing their pattern but they should do) and spinning as well as my mouse but doesn't respond to any mouse or keyboard action. It's basically frozen and I have to reboot it by button. Even after turning it off, fans are still lighting which shouldn't happen.

I want to highlight that this happens only when PC goes to sleep by itself, when I do it manually everything works fine. I have balanced power plan and only new app which I revently started using on Windows 11 is FanControl (from github). Except that, everything is the same as I always had. Is it possible that some BIOS settings or this app is making these problems?

My PC setup:
RX 6600 XT with 23.2.2 drivers
i5 11400f
gigabyte z590 d
goodram irdm x
cooler master v650

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 7, 2023
Problem is solved. For people who will have the same problem - try to update or install chipset drivers on your own. I got them from MB manufacturer support page and now auto sleep mode works fine.