[SOLVED] problem with bsod hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe,can you help me please

Apr 23, 2020
my pc have a problem of bluee screen ,i bought it near six months ago so i dont thinks that its is a hardware problem and the bluescreen happend only when i dont make anithing in the computer ( let the pc on around 1 hour or more with move the keybord or the mouse) ,i change the version of the window and the problem continue ,so can you help me ,these are the link of the minidumps

links
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4sa7jkw2pwe80zz/041020-8796-01.dmp/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/svlu41nspwf4g22/041320-8796-01.dmp/file

Solution
that link looks dangerous, Buttery Ladder? Who you trying to trap :) (odd dump highlighted the overclocking drivers 4 times in driver list?)

nahimic is part of realtek sound drivers. your drivers are from December so not exactly old. it is what crashed, not cause.. You also get them direct from Microsoft.

Daemon tools can cause errors.

the overclocking drivers could cause this - they might be part of MSI Dragon Centre as it seems to be replacing LIve Update 6 as their means to upgrade drivers. Have you run Dragon Centre before?

Seems op is right about his motherboard although listing he showed isn't?

Driver updates.

there might be newer BT/WIfi drivers on motherboard website, you have drivers dated Feb installed, latest on site...

Colif

Win 11 Master
no, its an Asus TUF Z390 Plus Gaming (Wifi). it says it right at the bottom.

Are you overclocked? remove it if you are

I can't read dumps but will send to a friend. I can guess you getting a Machine Check Exception or WHEA error. Just from the file names you mentioned.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://butteryladder.htmlpasta.com/
File information:041320-8796-01.dmp (Apr 13 2020 - 13:33:39)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: sdproxy.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 18 Hour(s), 56 Min(s), and 14 Sec(s)

File information:041020-8796-01.dmp (Apr 10 2020 - 15:43:46)
Bugcheck:MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9C)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: uTorrent.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 23 Sec(s)

File information:040920-9906-01.dmp (Apr 9 2020 - 17:53:58)
Bugcheck:MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9C)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: Discord.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 10 Hour(s), 40 Min(s), and 20 Sec(s)

File information:040920-9531-01.dmp (Apr 9 2020 - 07:12:43)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: NahimicService.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 16 Hour(s), 43 Min(s), and 42 Sec(s)
Comment: The overclocking driver "NTIOLib_X64.sys" was found on your system. (MSI Afterburner or other MSI software)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/mpg-z390-gaming-edge-ac
It appears you have the latest BIOS already installed.

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
that link looks dangerous, Buttery Ladder? Who you trying to trap :) (odd dump highlighted the overclocking drivers 4 times in driver list?)

nahimic is part of realtek sound drivers. your drivers are from December so not exactly old. it is what crashed, not cause.. You also get them direct from Microsoft.

Daemon tools can cause errors.

the overclocking drivers could cause this - they might be part of MSI Dragon Centre as it seems to be replacing LIve Update 6 as their means to upgrade drivers. Have you run Dragon Centre before?

Seems op is right about his motherboard although listing he showed isn't?

Driver updates.

there might be newer BT/WIfi drivers on motherboard website, you have drivers dated Feb installed, latest on site are April
Lan drivers, installed are from 2019, current on website 2020
Intel chipset drivers dated Dec 27 2019, I can't see on system
Newer version on Intel Management Engine Interface on website. Installed July 2019, Website Dec 27 2019

see note about the Audio drivers under Onboard Audio Drivers - https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-Z390-GAMING-EDGE-AC#down-driver&Win10 64

Reactions: gardenman
Solution

gardenman

Splendid
(odd dump highlighted the overclocking drivers 4 times in driver list?
Go down to the full list of drivers below that and it will show the driver is located in 4 different locations (and all 4 are loaded into when it crashed).

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Lib\NTIOLib_X64.sys
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Lib\SYS\NTIOLib_X64.sys
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Mystic_Light\Lib\NTIOLib_X64.sys
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Super_Charger\NTIOLib_X64.sys

Colif

Win 11 Master
Seems excessive having same drivers installed 4 times. I wonder if it causes conflicts. The top 2 are the same program, only difference is the word SYS in the 2nd one. Looks like the program was updated and it left the old driver behind in a folder maybe
I will look at that when I wake up in the morning

Last edited: