Problem with computer GREEN LINES and Squares

Nov 8, 2018
On my green theres green lines and a lot of glitchy squares. They’re even in the bios. Sometimes I can’t start the compter because it says CPU OVER TEMPRATURE. I’m unsure if it’s the cpu or the gpu causing the problem.

Solution
sounds like your cpu is overheating could also be a gpu problem first try another screen maybe a tv it is possible it is just your screen if this doesn't work the lines you see on screen are comming from your gpu

yorben_vandyck

Prominent
Mar 20, 2018
sounds like your cpu is overheating could also be a gpu problem first try another screen maybe a tv it is possible it is just your screen if this doesn't work the lines you see on screen are comming from your gpu

Solution
Nov 8, 2018
Can you provide system specs? Using onboard video or a discrete GPU? When computer starts correctly, are temps normal, fans working correctly, ect?
Pick as the solution
I cant start the pc

Nov 8, 2018
Screen works fine, should i get a new gpu and cpu

Nov 8, 2018

Found out I needed to change the cpu fan, because the stock intel fan sucked.
It was the gpu that was dying. Thanks !!