Mar 28, 2021
Sorry For My Bad English. This is My First PC Build. I Don't Have Much Knowledge About Computers.I Have Rx 5500xt 8GB. The Graphics Card Has 1 HDMI Port and 3 Display Ports. I Have 22 inch Two Monitors(Let's Take It As A and B). One Connected To HDMI Port and Other One Connected to Display Port. Both Ports Work for Both Monitors But Not At The Same Time. When I Turn On My Computer, One Monitor(A) is Showing Bios Loading Screen, Then When Windows is Loading It Goes Off and Other Monitor(B) Starts Working. Monitor(A) That Showed Bios Screen, It's Not Showing Anything After That Bios Screen(No Signal).Only (B) Monitor Is Working.But Windows Detected Both Monitors Are Connected.I Tried Duplicate, Extend Modes Still Only Monitor (B) Is Working.

I Booted Computer Into Safe Mode , That Time Monitor (A) Is Working and Monitor (B) Is Not Working. So I Uninstalled Graphics Card Drivers Using DDU and Performed Normal Boot, Then Monitor (A) Started Working , Monitor (B) Didn't Start.When I Install Graphics Card Drivers Again Monitor (A) Goes Off and Monitor (B) Started Working Again(Like Before).

Please Help Me. Ask Me Questions If You Didn't Understand My Problem (I Tried My Best To Describe It) :(

Monitors :- Acer B226WL . Dell P2213
CPU :- Core i5 10400
RAM :- 16GB
Graphics Card :- Asus Rx 5500xt 8GB

Thank You For Your Time :)

Solution
Then is sounds like the monitor is failing. It cannot accept the higher resolution/refresh rate being doled out by the PC beyond POST.

Check to see if there is a manual control for refresh rate and/or screen resolution.
With both displays connected, check to see if you can change the resolution (from control panel --> Displays) lower and see if you can get the Dell to respond.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
On the Display page where you get that image, the 1|2 indicates the displays are duplicated. When you scroll down towards the bottom of that page, where it says, "Multiple Displays", you're saying that it's actually set for, "Extend These Displays"?

-Wolf sends

Edit: Also, it appears that ASUS made two RX 5500XTs, the Dual and ROG Strix. Which one do you have?

Mar 28, 2021
Mar 28, 2021
Must be out of date then.
There Is No Problem With Acer Monitor. That Monitor Is Working Properly.Problem Is With The Dell Monitor.
BTW There are 2 Versions Of That Monitor 2 Versions (One With Display Port, One Without Display Port)

Seems like there's a problem with your graphic card's HDMI port when one of the DisplayPorts is also in use.
I Tried To Connect My Tv By HDMI Cable And Acer Monitor By Display Port.Both Are Working Properly.So I Think There Is No Problem WIth GPU

Wolfshadw

Titan
Then is sounds like the monitor is failing. It cannot accept the higher resolution/refresh rate being doled out by the PC beyond POST.

Check to see if there is a manual control for refresh rate and/or screen resolution.
With both displays connected, check to see if you can change the resolution (from control panel --> Displays) lower and see if you can get the Dell to respond.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Mar 28, 2021
I Changed It To 800x600(Lowest One In The List)
Refresh Rate Is 60Hz
Acer Is Working, Dell Is Not Working.

Dell Is Working If I Do Safe Boot(With Any Resolution).When I Do Normal Boot It Goes Off Again.