Question Problem with my CPU?

Feb 13, 2024
Hello guys, I'm making this post because I have some problems with my new build, I had an intel system for the past 8 years and I decided to go with AMD this time, I went to the AM4 platform with a 5800x and tried to follow some steps from various videos on youtube to undervolt it because it was quite hot, I had managed it for about 2 days and then the system started to restart for no reason ( with or without load ), as soon as I made all the bios settings default the problem went away, today I tried the curve optimizer with the AMD Ryzen Master program, I did the curve optimizer ( to all cores ) and it worked normally, after that a tested the CPU with CinebenchR23 in multi-core and everything was perfect I had temperatures below 78 celsius all the time ( before it was 90.4 celsius ) and suddenly without the computer doing many things I just had youtube open, the computer restarted, it opens normally and before I put my password in windows again it restarts... I have no knowledge of overclocking/undervolting and all that, does anyone know where is the problem??

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2 | Ver. 1.2 ( Latest bios update )
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3000mhz
Be Quiet Pure Rock 2 ( with push-pull )
MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio

Last edited: