Problem with new mobo (video included)

Lantisca

Honorable
May 27, 2012
Hi, so I'm having a slight problem with I'm guessing the motherboard. So as you can see in the video, I power the mobo on, cpu and gpu fans start up but after a few seconds, it seems to restart and continue in an endless cycle until I completely cut the power. PSU is a Corsair 650w Pro series. I'm at a loss as to what this could be so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Video: http://youtu.be/PDrSPhzOUZQ?hd=1

Lantisca

Honorable
May 27, 2012

Ok, so I went ahead and unplugged like you said, I moved the CMOS jumper to pins 2-3 left it for more than a minute (just in case) then moved it back. Problem still persists. Any other ideas?

Nuts. I really thought that was it.

The only other thing I've heard that works is to remove all the ram except one stick in slot 1-1 and try booting. If that doesn't work move the stick to slot 1-2 and try again. That might break it out of it's loop.

Lantisca

Honorable
May 27, 2012

Ok, I didn't realize my mobo came with a Dr. debug thing. Anyways, I tried what you suggested. I found that both sticks of RAM work but they both CANNOT be plugged in at once. When I have them both in, I get an error 55 (which causes the endless reboot). Code 55 reads: Memory not installed. When I only have one in, I get Code 62: Installation of the South Bridge runtime services and the rebooting STOPS.

Is there something wrong with the mobo that 2, 4gb sticks can't be plugged in at the same time?