[SOLVED] problems with suspect artifacts

Nov 28, 2019
hey how are you guys, I have been having a problem for a while, 6 months ago I bought a gigabyte RX 570, and it has had great performances, but sometimes (and it gets more and more common) simply the screen gets all squared , something basic when a card is a artifact, but the weird thing is that it never happens in heavy games, just when I'm using processor-intensive things like emulators and high quality video, the problem happens only sometimes but bothers By not appearing in stress tests, I tested everything I tested for a long time the video card and also the processor and none of this points out the error, could anyone tell if necessarily this problem is the video card or could it be something else? I've formatted the pc and changed motherboard, but the problem persists, the last few times the computer just froze and got black screen, I'm afraid of the problem getting more intense, could someone help me?

use ddu uninstaller and reinstall the latest amd.com drivers

which other hardware are you using?
motherboard, power supply, cpu

Did you check the GPU with furmark?

run 3dmark (basic edition for free), after that, click on the "compare results online" button and post the link

Nov 28, 2019
use ddu uninstaller and reinstall the latest amd.com drivers

which other hardware are you using?
motherboard, power supply, cpu

Did you check the GPU with furmark?

run 3dmark (basic edition for free), after that, click on the "compare results online" button and post the link
its a CPU, srry idk what is the free edition of 3dmark, thats the test in furmark, i just formatted all, im gonna try to re install the driver too
UXp4Xrr.png