Question Processess close after opening right away

Apr 1, 2021
So 2 days a go i was playing league of legends when it suddenly crashed and did not open again. So the next day i try to start it and it just opens and closes almost immidiently. I tried to restart my pc nothing works. This also happens on other process type of things like updates,games,virus checks and even when trying to reset my pc.. Sometimes when I hard reboot it works like usual but when i close and open it again the same problem continues. any help i have tried everything internet has to offer.

So in conclusion Open a process>process opens>process stays on for 3-6 seconds>process freezes>process closes

Apr 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What version of Windows 10 are you working on(assuming you're on Windows 10)? We will also need more details about your system. Please list the full specs to the build.

Yes i got windows 10
and for specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU Rtx 2070 super
RAM HyperX Fury DDR4 3200mhz
500gb Samsung 970 evoPlus SSD
1tb HDD
Asus Prime B450-PLUS Mobo
Silentiumpc supremo FM2 750W PSU

Ralston18

Titan
Are you able to get into BIOS?

If so, configure the POST process to be as verbose as possible so you can follow the POST. There may be some error or other unexpected action reported.

Will the system boot into Safe Mode?l

How how is that 750 watt PSU?

Heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even mining?

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Ensure by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.