[SOLVED] PSU goes very loud on low fan RPM

Oct 17, 2021
Hello, I am here because I am suffering from very loud sounds going out of the PSU. The sound only stops afters ~10minutes of playing something and then going again after turning game off. I think that fan goes high RPM at gaming time and then when it returns to its standard speed the sound is starting again. I cannot handle this sound anymore, because its so loud that i can hear it from half a home. The PSU is SPC Vero l3 600W. TIA

My video showing a problem:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUdGQ0Uegso

Oct 17, 2021
personally i would just put that thing out for recycling and get something reliable.
low tier pretty crap power supply not recommended for any type of heavy tasks like gaming.

if you have a low power browser system not intended for any heavy processing you may want to use something like this in it, but i really wouldn't trust it.
I am sorry, but when you said that this is bad PSU i checked it on my facture... I have SPC Supremo M2 550W... Yeah I have to work on memory.... I dont know if that changes anything or not, but I am still wondering if there is solution of my problem... I dont wanna send it to RMA if possible, because I havent got PC for 1.5 month due to GPU Failure... Thanks for respond!