[SOLVED] PSU Stopped Working

PeterH92

Honorable
Aug 11, 2016
Hey, a few days ago I left my PC running while I went out shopping I came back and noticed the computer went off I clicked the power button and the pc wouldn't power up at all I went out and got myself a new Corsair RM650x PSU I removed the old PSU that I only had for 2 years EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD and it now powers up. :)

I am just wondering how could I test all of the other hardware that's inside my computer for errors/ stability etc?

Best way of testing the system is simply by using it for a week --- if nothing unexpected happens it's all good.

Any problems, start a new thread if you need help with it.

If PC is working okay now, most likely just the previous PSU that died, and because it was a quality one it didn't blow or damage anything else.

PeterH92

Honorable
Aug 11, 2016
Best way of testing the system is simply by using it for a week --- if nothing unexpected happens it's all good.

Any problems, start a new thread if you need help with it.

If PC is working okay now, most likely just the previous PSU that died, and because it was a quality one it didn't blow or damage anything else.
When I got the new PSU I decided to clean all of the computer I removed the CPU cooler cleaned it and replaced the thermal paste. I have been having CPU temp at 40c while just sat at the desktop just wondering if this is normal?

View: https://imgur.com/a/C9Gqu81