PSY of Gangnam Style Fame Helps Launch Galaxy Note II

Status
Not open for further replies.

boju

Titan
Ambassador

Pair of drum sticks mate, very good dancer. Just silly watching everyone else do it D:

G

I love my Note 1 but hate the reduced resolution to make it 16:9. Came out too soon from the 1st one the same year. It gets lots of attention but most say they wouldnt like the size to carry around. Took me about 2 weeks to get used to it from the Iphone 4 but love it now. I will wait for the Note 3 next year maybe with a 1080p screen and 4gb ram, better camera, and a quad core cpu.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]soldier2013[/nom]I will wait for the Note 3 next year maybe with a 1080p screen and 4gb ram, better camera, and a quad core cpu.[/citation]
Yeah...what he said.

[citation][nom]soldier2013[/nom]I love my Note 1 but hate the reduced resolution to make it 16:9. Came out too soon from the 1st one the same year. It gets lots of attention but most say they wouldnt like the size to carry around. Took me about 2 weeks to get used to it from the Iphone 4 but love it now. I will wait for the Note 3 next year maybe with a 1080p screen and 4gb ram, better camera, and a quad core cpu.[/citation]
Seeing how the screen goes from Pentile to full RGB, there's an argument to be made for the idea that you're actually gaining resolution: 2.0 million subpixels to 2.8 million subpixels. Either way it walks all over my poor old Atrix.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Loved the first Note, waited for the 2nd Note. At least HTC is making an entry into the 5inch+ display phones as well. Don't know why Samsung was the only ones making it. More variety!

jaygee02

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010
[citation][nom]rebel1280[/nom]...i think i missed the whole Gangnam train....thankfully, i have no idea what it is lol[/citation]
It's proof that the average english speaking person, despite hearing a word spoken 15 times in a song, several times a week, still won't bother pronouncing it correctly :S Even radio DJs can't say Gangnam correctly!

btdude6

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
AWESOME! Samsung would be crazy if they didn't jump on Psy's bandwagon! Specially to regain the consumer praise they deserve after the patent wars.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]rebel1280[/nom]...i think i missed the whole Gangnam train....thankfully, i have no idea what it is lol[/citation]
Did you at least catch the midnight train to anywhere?

mike3232

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
On Glee as-well! Am I the only one who is amazed about how brain-washed everyone has become!? I read this article as well about a psychologist who has worked out why we have all become brainwashed by Psy and his horse-dance sorcery: http://goo.gl/b4LQ5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS