Pub Installs Pee-controlled Video Games in Bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybobser

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
Trying to get people to 'pee left'.

I can imagine the fights of those with reduced motor control peeing on each others legs.

Also, from my experience, the worse aim tends to be those in the toilets.

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
Brilliant, now i won't feel as if going pee is a waste of time at a bar =D Highest score though is the guy with the the most piss. hahahah

G

so wait you are helping me pee straighter by encouraging me to move left to right with a video game ?????? how dumb can this be ?????

-hint. encouraging a person under the influence to move while peeing does not sound viable. wow who encouraged this article. its the worst idea on the face of the earth.

tethoma

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2009
I like the idea of the video game, but instead of spending 1000$ on a urinal video game, how about spending $50 on urinal divider walls, and not placing the mirror so that when you wash your hands you see someones wang.

Chef_Boyardee

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2006
[citation][nom]brett1042002[/nom]If you sprinkle when you tinkle...*sunglasses*... be a neat and wipe the seat.YYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!![/citation]

When you piss, don't miss.

G

I can just imagine a competitive group of guys getting together to do a "relay race" to reach the bottom of the slope and get the top score. Brings a whole new meaning to passing the baton....

amallica

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2008
this encourages people to hold their pee longer before going to the bathroom to get a higher score at the game.
holding pee longer hurts the bladder.
just sayin!

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
[citation][nom]jammyyB[/nom]I can just imagine a competitive group of guys getting together to do a "relay race" to reach the bottom of the slope and get the top score. Brings a whole new meaning to passing the baton....[/citation] LOL, i didn't think of that, but that's hilarious. +1

after playing too much of these video games, addicted players will suffer from MegaHurtz (they will be numb to KiloHurtz). GigaHurtz will force player to retire. TeraHurtz will.....
terms that now have new/other meanings:
fPs,
clock speed and turbo frequency,
donkey kong,
crossfire x,
duck hunt,
hogan's alley,
flipping the joystick,
stomping the yard,
shooting fish in a barrel,
nintendo .... wii...
etc.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
Why not little duckies, bears and such on a conveyor in the middle of the urinal with little targets on them, kind of like the buzz light year ride at Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.