[SOLVED] PUBG lags out , get extremely choppy ( recently upgraded cpu and gpu )

Dec 30, 2018
Hey guys so i just made an upgrade from r5 2600x & rtx 2060 to the r7 2700x and rtx 2070.

(the psu is antec 80+gold 750watts so i did'nt upgrade it , got a kraken x62 with push pull so temps are all good in the nzxt h500)

Whenever i play pubg for a relatively longer amount of time , in pubg the screen would just freeze and then resume and then freeze again literally 1 fps
BEFORE UPGRADING THE PC I COULD GO ON PLAYING FOR HOURS ON END AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN

only the game wouild lag , i could hear the discord audio (most of the times) , in the first freeze frame the ping would be okay then after a second when the game resumes ping would shoot upto thousands and it would say network lag on the screen , then it'd go back to somewhat lower ping but very very choppy laggy way.

the guy who

any help is appreiated

this is a vid of whats happening

Dec 30, 2018
removed the driver using DDU and resetted the bios (cmos , cell removal thingy) and also installed drivers again through Nvidia Geforce experience app , "cause the package itself was saying that the driver isn't compatible with this version of windows or supported hardware isnt detected"

secondly ; I have a t force delta rgb 500gb and a friend told me to check the temps of it but neither the temp is being displayed in HWMonitor nor crystal disk info
(after cmos bios reset i was playing with the ram set to 2133mhz and the choppy lag still happened , idk if this helps but i thought i should just write it here)