QOTD: What's the Oldest Console You Still Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luscious

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006
Oldest console - how about the original Atari 2600!!! Still got mine, still works, and still fire it up to play my bazillion cartidges when I feel like doing it "old skool". Love those rapid-fire joysticks.

Call me an old fart if you like, but collectors out there would envy my setup - still in brand-spanking new condition.

zehpavora

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
N64, with Waverace 64 as the first game ever. God, it is so nostalgic to go to Youtube and listen to the Opening Theme... *going to Youtube*

doped

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2006
well.. ofcouse my old n64 goldeneye or perfect dark gets fired up occasionally, but the oldest I still wish i had, is surely the snes, and some nes games, but nowadays when we are used to savegames, most nes games are kinda frustrating.. never played sega or atari.. seems like my country was nintendo..

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I was player Conker emulated recently.
Just gave away my xbox and 20-30 games however.
Own a Sega Genesis, but it hasn't been used in around 2 years.
I don't even use my PS2 anymore though.

XBOX 360 is the oldest system... my computer is newer (which I play everything else on).

salem80

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2008
FROM 3 years i was still Playing PS1 Games .same time with PC
But PS2 i play it game little .so don't like it .
I'm PC games Since 2002..
and i have mention to ATARI video Games..that was first Video Game i Played .
see atarimuseum

G

Well i like to play Final Fantasy on the NES. Civilization, and Sim Ant on SNES, Perfect Dark on N64. I'm sure I could keep going on and on, but the ones I still have and play are SNES and N64 and that for the Zelda Games I still play. Oh and I don't know if this one is old yet, but I do like Wind Waker on the Game Cube. LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!! MARIO FOR EVER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.