[SOLVED] Question about corsair icue 220T rgb airflow

Apr 16, 2019
Can i fit an H100i rgb platinum SE 240mm in the front of the case if i have corsair vengeance rgb pro memory?I don't want to move the fans that come with the case.I'm planning to use the top two for a push config with my H100i, however i have seen some people having clearance issues.I will use all four ram slots on my mobo(asus prime x570 pro) and I'll use the fans from the rad for exhaust on top.All i want to know is if the aio tubes can clear the ram, this is my second pc build and i'm still a noob at choosing components...

Solution
Can i fit an H100i rgb platinum SE 240mm in the front of the case if i have corsair vengeance rgb pro memory?I don't want to move the fans that come with the case.
I guess you know how to align a 240mm AIO's radiator with 360mm of fan surface area...

I'll use the fans from the rad for exhaust on top
That will hinder the AIO's cooling ability. The stock fans aren't designed for pushing/pulling air through a radiator...
SP120 RGB Pro:
Max rpm - About 1400
Static pressure - 1.45mm H2O*
CFM - 52*
*Denotes fan's max rpm

LL120 RGB:
Max rpm - About 2200
Static pressure - 3.0mm H2O*
CFM - 63*

I don't know about the tubes, but you've got problems even before that.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Can i fit an H100i rgb platinum SE 240mm in the front of the case if i have corsair vengeance rgb pro memory?I don't want to move the fans that come with the case.
I guess you know how to align a 240mm AIO's radiator with 360mm of fan surface area...

I'll use the fans from the rad for exhaust on top
That will hinder the AIO's cooling ability. The stock fans aren't designed for pushing/pulling air through a radiator...
SP120 RGB Pro:
Max rpm - About 1400
Static pressure - 1.45mm H2O*
CFM - 52*
*Denotes fan's max rpm

LL120 RGB:
Max rpm - About 2200
Static pressure - 3.0mm H2O*
CFM - 63*

I don't know about the tubes, but you've got problems even before that.

Solution