kars.jr

Commendable
Oct 2, 2018
Hello,
I am planning to buy in a few days PC parts for a new Gaming PC. So I want to ask if there will be any compatibility problems or something that needs to be changed. I live in Sweden so the prices may be different between my location and yours.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x - 2300 SEK
GPU: Big Navi 6800XT - 7190 SEK
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING - 1729SEK
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master EVO 212 - 190SEK
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDDR4-3600 2x16 - 2 190SEK
SSD: Samsung PRO -2 520SEK
PSU: Corsair RM850- 1214SEK
CASE:
Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Midi-Tower White- 1900SEK

Total: SEK 19 233‬

Does anything need to be changed or this PC config. is good?

I was thinking of buying everything on Black Friday but except for Big Navi. I was going to buy it full price so I don't miss out on the stock

PS I already bought the CPU Motherboard and Cpu cooler for that price I just posted the rest are all the retail price.

Last edited:
Solution
I have question about the SSD Will it install faster on gog people say it Will LOT faster but I couldnt find ANy video proving that if any graph please show me
Internet: Depends on your ISP.
Mine sucks at a measly 15Mbps. So even though I have my game library on 1 of 3 SSDs, I still have to wait for some time for game installs to finish.
Once the install is finished, launching them is a snap.

Offline: Where would you get the files from if they're not already on the PC?
If you're moving from one SSD to another SSD, it'd be pretty quick.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
PS I already bought the CPU Motherboard and Cpu cooler for that price I just posted the rest are all the retail price.
Asking about compatibility after you already bought parts...

I see one red flag here, and it's the cpu cooler. Seeing what you've spent/will spend on the other parts, and then go so cheap on the cooler...
That will struggle with a 3900X under heavy loads.

kars.jr

Commendable
Oct 2, 2018
Asking about compatibility after you already bought parts...

I see one red flag here, and it's the cpu cooler. Seeing what you've spent/will spend on the other parts, and then go so cheap on the cooler...
That will struggle with a 3900X under heavy loads.
Sorry I menat 3700x I didnt think I need a crazy cooler I got on sale.
Can’t I use It a couple months before switching to a new one I have used it a while it has disappointed me yet

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I have question about the SSD Will it install faster on gog people say it Will LOT faster but I couldnt find ANy video proving that if any graph please show me
Internet: Depends on your ISP.
Mine sucks at a measly 15Mbps. So even though I have my game library on 1 of 3 SSDs, I still have to wait for some time for game installs to finish.
Once the install is finished, launching them is a snap.

Offline: Where would you get the files from if they're not already on the PC?
If you're moving from one SSD to another SSD, it'd be pretty quick.

Solution

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
How about extrating big/heavy folder Will the ssd help? Like zip filés Winrar or even repack files
Yes.

And Will it use full power or Will be limted of anything sort program/hardware?
You lost me on that first one.
M.2s are easier to throttle compared to SATA SSDs... there shouldn't be anything limiting it unless you're prone to running malicious software.