Quiet!

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Its rather quiet in here..Is everyone on holiday?
Hello...ello....llo.....lo...o. And the echo is terrible!
Whilst browsing the other day I came across a site with all manner of
target patterns on it for free use by all. My sons loved the crow &
squirl ones and have been neatly punching holes in them!
Have a look at:
http://www.gunnersden.com/index.htm.free-rifle-target.html.

Larry
--
All mail is scanned for viruses using Norton Symantec.

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:33:09 +0100, Larry Armitstead
<larry@whihouse.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Its rather quiet in here..Is everyone on holiday?
>Hello...ello....llo.....lo...o. And the echo is terrible!
>Whilst browsing the other day I came across a site with all manner of
>target patterns on it for free use by all. My sons loved the crow &
>squirl ones and have been neatly punching holes in them!
>Have a look at:
>http://www.gunnersden.com/index.htm.free-rifle-target.html.
>
>Larry

Typical? No sooner do we go forward into BST
and get a nice quiet evening with a decent bit of light
than some kids start banging away with their bloody
muskets or whatever. ;-)

[Practicing being an Irascible Old Git]

Best wishes to them,

Gyppo

John Craggs - Writer - Adult Tutor - Storyteller
and All-Round Rogue
Need a laugh? Then subscribe to the free Monday Silly Digest:
mail to: gyppo1@ntlworld.com With 'MSD SUB' as subject.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

J Craggs wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:33:09 +0100, Larry Armitstead
> <larry@whihouse.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Its rather quiet in here..Is everyone on holiday?
>>Hello...ello....llo.....lo...o. And the echo is terrible!
>>Whilst browsing the other day I came across a site with all manner of
>>target patterns on it for free use by all. My sons loved the crow &
>>squirl ones and have been neatly punching holes in them!
>>Have a look at:
>>http://www.gunnersden.com/index.htm.free-rifle-target.html.
>>
>>Larry
>

> Typical? No sooner do we go forward into BST
> and get a nice quiet evening with a decent bit of light
> than some kids start banging away with their bloody
> muskets or whatever. ;-)
>
> [Practicing being an Irascible Old Git]
>
> Best wishes to them,
>
> Gyppo
>
> John Craggs - Writer - Adult Tutor - Storyteller
> and All-Round Rogue
> Need a laugh? Then subscribe to the free Monday Silly Digest:
> mail to: gyppo1@ntlworld.com With 'MSD SUB' as subject.

Tiss the end of the quarter for me, so I've been up to my eye balls with
knocking off rats, geepers even stalking has taken second place :(

John