Question Radiator Confusion! The pins do not seem to match up!

Mar 19, 2020
Hello
Currently, I am finishing my build on my PC but I am concerned with my radiators.

The fans were preinstalled to the case, but I have not gotten the opportunity to actually unscrew the cover for either fan. In my case, I have four unplugged in wires. Two of them are 3-pins while the other two are 4-pins each. The 4-pins are explicitly used for the LEDs. In addition, the 3-pins I can only assume are for the fans- unless I am mistaken. The problem is, however, the motherboard does not support 3-pins so I am not sure how I should connect the fans to the motherboard. Every other chord from the case to the motherboard has had no issue. I have consulted the instruction manuals on numerous occasions but the wiring process is not included.
How should I proceed from here? Do I need some kind of replacement cord, and if so, will I need to replace the fans as well to ensure compatibility?

Phanteks Pro M Series (PH-ES515PTG_BK) Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Case, Black by Phanteks

MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS Motherboard (AMD AM4, PCIe 4.0, DDR4, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI, ATX)

poNdonpSj

pljh47gAj

plf8dQeUj

poCiWXPJj

pm1KrDs5j

po085T7aj

Mar 19, 2020
3 pin fan connectors plug into 4 pin mobo fan headers just fine. They're keyed appropriately.
Actually, hold up:
I believe you and the other sources that have reiterated the same messages, but my case in particular will not support the pins but they will plugin to the JFP1 and other connectors. I am still unsure as to what to do, and a bit confused because everything else in my case fits just fine. Do you think I will need to install a different fan?