TR

Hi group. Hope someone can help me with this problem. It's making it very
difficult for me to fly at Vatsim.
All the LED number displays on my radio stacks have disappeared. This is on
all the aircraft in my stable.
Before anyone asks. Yes the radios are on and working. I know this when I
hover the mouse over the frequency dials and tune in. The little pop ups
show me the frequencies as I rotate.
Thanks in advance.

TR

TR wrote:
> Hi group. Hope someone can help me with this problem. It's making it
> very difficult for me to fly at Vatsim.
> All the LED number displays on my radio stacks have disappeared. This
> is on all the aircraft in my stable.
> Before anyone asks. Yes the radios are on and working. I know this
> when I hover the mouse over the frequency dials and tune in. The
> little pop ups show me the frequencies as I rotate.
> Thanks in advance.

Earlier posting. Please disregard. It cleared up on reboot of 'puter.
:wacko: