Question "Raid Volumes: None defined" after grey screen ?

Jun 18, 2021
Hello everybody,

Yesterday all of a sudden my Windows 10 computer had a grey screen and nothing worked. After I restarted the pc I got a boot notification "Raid Volumes : None defined"

3tordAI.jpeg

After that the windows loading screen appears followed by nothing, just a black screen and nothing happens from then on. I already used a system image which changes nothing. I also switched to AHCI in the bios, because I read it somewhere , which leads to the error message "inacessible boot device" while trying to start the pc. I am also pretty convinced that the original setting was raid. Lastly, I tried to create a raid volume after pressing "Ctrl i" which made the notification dissapear but didn't let the computer start either. As you can See in the picture I am using a samsung ssd as my main drive and a hdd as supplementation for additional space. Both drives are only about Half a year in usage.

I hope someone can help me ,
Best wishes
Matthias

Jun 18, 2021
-Samsung SSD 870 evo sata 2.5''
Here is most of the System and data
-HDD WD10EZEX
For additional space

• cpu: Intel i7 860
  • grafic card: power color radeon r9 270x pcs+

Jun 18, 2021
Okay thanks, what would be your suggesstion to do next ? change gpu or psu with someone elses to test which one is broken. Or is there a command for further Informationen.

Jun 18, 2021
It seems to be the gpu. I put another gpu in and now the Computer works fine. However the notification with the Raid volumes while starting the pc is still there. Do you think this is a Problem?