Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe M.2 2280
PSU: 550W Cooler Master Reactor Gold

Other stuff:
Software: Windows 10 Pro
Monitor: BenQ Rl2455
Mouse: Razer Naga Hex v2
Keyboard: Some old speedlink keyboard
Headset: Corsair HS60

and i have this problem that i can't fix. I get this hard audio and video stuttering for about 1 second. It occurs every 30 mins and it doesn't matter if i am gaming or not. In game which i recognized is that the fps drop when the stutter occurs. I can't recognize if it is a hardware or software problem. I've tried a few solutions from the internet but nothing helped. I didn't overclock a thing. Also i heard that sometimes some cooler in my pc starts to run fast for 1 sec and calms down again(I think it's the cooler of my GPU). I don't know if it has to do something with that but if the cooler shouldn't do such things and sounds please help me fix that too. Please help me find a solution.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
I've tried a few solutions from the internet but nothing helped.
What did you try?

Just for the sake of reference, which BIOS version are you on? Which version of Windows 10 are you on as well? Given how you're on a USB headset, I'd ask you to see if reinstalling your chipset drivers changes your experience. Also, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall said drivers using the latest manually downloaded from Nvidia's support site.

You might want to see if a borrowed PSU from a neighbor or friend that is of a higher quality than the Reactor helps alleviate the issue.

Jul 20, 2020
Sorry for answering late but i didn't get to do all this stuff lately. So my bios version is: E7B86AMS.H60 and the Build Date is 04/18/2020. I am on Windows 10 Pro (Version: 1909). I have installed the latest amd chipset drivers and tried that with the DDU out and will give an update later if it worked or not. Info to the DDU: after restarting it took a while and the restarting screen looked laggy. Also i had a blue screen that said: Driver Power State Failure. I've got a PSU with 750W from my old PC should i try it with that? It's an MS-Tech ATX PSU 750W.

Update on other stuff of the hardware: Got a AOC G24C1 with G-Sync but didn't problem.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
Update: Nothing helped. I even used the DDU twice cause everytime i opened the Geforce Experience that got downloaded with the error: 0x0003 occured and only after reinstalling geforce exeperience it worked.

Last edited: