[SOLVED] Random Blue Screens all of a sudden

pedrovay2003

Reputable
Mar 12, 2017
I recently started getting a bunch of Windows 10 errors that I hadn't been getting before. I don't think I've made any changes to my system recently, except for updating my motherboard's BIOS; after I started getting these errors, I downgraded the BIOS, but the errors remained.

Here are screenshots of some of the errors (I apologize for any unintentional ignorance, as I've never had to deal with this before):

Xe5RZFc.png

pxaUeX5.png

2x8pVMV.png

dfIKly7.png

ItwhLC4.png

gCPLWJy.jpg

And here are my PC specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/js7nMZ

I'd really appreciate any help that anyone can offer; I've never had to deal with this many errors before, and my machine was fine up until about a month or so ago, I'd estimate.

EDIT: A bit more info: Since posting this, I've updated my Nvidia drivers to the most currently-available ones (since I read that some of these errors might be driver related), and I also enabled XMP for my RAM in my BIOS. I had forgotten that after updating the BIOS, which I had done recently, that the settings were reset, and I hadn't re-enabled XMP up until just now, for what that's worth.

Last edited:
Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

what are specs of the PC?
Jun 1, 2015
Could you run windows memory diagnostic and see if anything pops up if anything does pop up i suggest you download mem test and test your ram in every ram slot. Could me the ram or the motherboard memory slot. If wdm turns out negative then wait for someone else to post a solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Solution

pedrovay2003

Reputable
Mar 12, 2017
Could you run windows memory diagnostic and see if anything pops up if anything does pop up i suggest you download mem test and test your ram in every ram slot. Could me the ram or the motherboard memory slot. If wdm turns out negative then wait for someone else to post a solution

It doesn't look like the diagnostic came up with anything, but at least it was done.

PwrUzzr.png

I'll set this up and leave my computer on until it crashes, and I'll report back. Thanks for the help!

System specs:

AMD Ryzen 1600
Gigabyte GA-AB350M-DS3H
G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB (x2) V Series 3200
Nvidia GTX 1070 SC

pedrovay2003

Reputable
Mar 12, 2017
So, because of course, I can't get my computer to crash now. I updated my Nvidia drivers and enabled XMP for my RAM in my BIOS, and it runs great now. I left it on for almost 24 hours, and nope, nothing. I don't know if what I did had anything to do with it, but I'll take it, I suppose, and I thank those who were willing to help me with this.

Jun 1, 2015
So, because of course, I can't get my computer to crash now. I updated my Nvidia drivers and enabled XMP for my RAM in my BIOS, and it runs great now. I left it on for almost 24 hours, and nope, nothing. I don't know if what I did had anything to do with it, but I'll take it, I suppose, and I thank those who were willing to help me with this.
I see great that you got it sorted out now if someone has the same issue you have the potential solution for it